1. The candidates have to apply only on-line on web-site http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in from
5th December 2011 to 31st December 2011 up to 5:00 PM. and generate his/her registration number. Once his/her registration number is generated, he/she should get the print of the form, paste recent photograph on it and get it attested from a notary or a Gazetted officer. This allotted registration number slip will be used as identification slip at the time of written test, interview and also counseling, if called for. Candidates need not send any application/Documents by Post.
2. Applicant will be allotted online Registration Number printed on the acknowledgement slip containing the details (Registration number and Password).
3. Thereafter the candidate shall have to report to the designated banker (AXIS BANK) along with the downloaded Acknowledgement Slip and Fee Challan for depositing the fee. Application Fee Rs.
250/- for all categories (except SC Category) ,
Rs. 125/- for SC Category.
AXIS Bank C-DAC collection - PICTES Application Fee Account No. 911020028486199 with any branches of AXIS Bank across Punjab and Chandigarh. Last Date for Submission of Fees is
2nd January 2012.
4. In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
5. Candidates may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application for each post along with separate processing fee.
6. Only On-line registered application forms will be entertained i.e. application sent by post / in person will not be entertained.
7. Candidates are advised to visit http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in website regularly for updates.
8. If by mistake the candidate has filled in wrong data, he/she can correct the data from
5th December 2011 to 31st December 2011 up to 5:00 PM. By entering his/her registration number and password. Henceforth no editing will be done and thereafter data will be locked and no change will be acceptable/ allowed.
9. The Registration slip will be generated after filing the online form. Get the printout (2 copies) of the Registration Slip - cum - Fee Challan.
10. For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at CDAC Mohali help-line numbers 0172-6619054-55 on all working days from 9:00 am to 5.30 pm.
11. Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the on line application form,
PICTES & C-DAC Mohali shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
12. The venue date and time of Test/counseling will be available on the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in Candidates will not be informed individually about the result and counseling schedule.