1. Candidate has to apply through online only.
Fill up the form available on the site http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in
On successful submission of form candidates are required to take the print out which will have
registration no printed on it and print out of the form is to be retained by the candidate for any further enquiry.
Paste latesest passport size photograph on the registration form and attest it form
Gazzeted Officer or Notory and this form will be checked on the written exam and
Every successful registration will be allotted the Registration no. printed on the acknowledgement slip containing the detail of amount to be deposited by the
candidate in the CDAC Mohali Application Fee Account, Saving Account No. 65023202930
with any branch of State Bank of Patiala across Punjab or Chandigarh.
4. Thereafter the candidate shall have to report to the designated banker(State
Bank of Patiala) along-with the downloaded Acknowledgement Slip cum Fee Chalan for
depositing the fee.
5. In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee by 21-03-2011, his /her application shall stand
automatically cancelled /rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
6. Examination Centre will be alloted to the candidates whose application fee will
be confirmed. Admit card will be made available for download from 23-03-2011
onwards. Candidates can download the admit card for exam scheduled on 27-03-2011
by entering their Registration Number and Password
7. For any problem, help can be taken from the help line no 0172-2237052 available
during working hours.
Only On-line registered application forms will be entertained
i.e. applications sent by post / in person will not be entertained.
9. Candidates are advised to visit http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in website regularly.
10. In case Candidate unavailable to get PRINT OUT of submitted form Click on get
print out again.
Note:Last date to apply online is 18-03-2011(5.00 P.M.)